Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 282

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 17:20:47 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM,  <mail at marcusmoeller.ch> wrote:
> is it necessary to send a notification to the loco list, everytime a new newsletter is released?

It is not necessary, but it's historically been done because UWN has a
LoCo News section which is one of the more comprehensive areas for
learning what's going on in other LoCo teams, some team contacts like
to forward it along to their teams when they are featured and we
support the work of folks who wish to translate portions of it in
their team.

Of course if there are strong objections to it being sent, we can stop.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com