Please share with your LoCos

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Wed May 25 12:59:25 UTC 2011

Fabian,

While I do appreciate your personal stance on the matter of FLOSS I do
think it's extremely poor form to not pass it onto your loco team you
represent by being on this list if you are the contact for that team.  I
do appreciate the language barrier for some and as Mackenzie has pointed
out she is looking for translations.

I can see that some of the questions may point towards a more admin
style of user, but I think Mackenzie has done a great job and we as a
locoteams community should be helping rather than putting up blockades
to stop that from happening.

To be clear, I think people on this list who represent their locoteams
as the contact should be passing on information to their teams otherwise
how else will locoteams know what is going on out there in other
communities and survives like this can help gather much needed
information.  They should do this to be helpful and not base it on their
own beliefs or values in OSS.

Laura

- --

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski