Please share with your LoCos

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed May 25 13:10:59 UTC 2011

<quote name="Laura Czajkowski" date="2011-05-25" time="13:59:25 +0100">
> Fabian,
>
> While I do appreciate your personal stance on the matter of FLOSS I do
> think it's extremely poor form to not pass it onto your loco team you
> represent by being on this list if you are the contact for that team.  I
> do appreciate the language barrier for some and as Mackenzie has pointed
> out she is looking for translations.

I think his main issue was the language, not the FLOSS aspect. The
language issue does pretty much make it a non-starter for many of the
team members he is the contact for. We can't expect an English-only
survey to be taken by individuals who do not speak/read English.

We do pride ourselves (free software developers) in that fact that our
software has better localization/internationalization support out of the
box, right? :)

Limesurvey was proposed as an option that allows localized surveys, which
also happens to be FLOSS.

Greg

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |