Re-approvals for O-Cycle rules and overview

Søren Bredlund Caspersen soeren.b.c at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:00:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Forgot to mention this (Thanks, Lyz!)
>
> If you need more information regarding the re-approval process, it's
> mostly outlined on the wiki[1]. If you need moreinfo or anything like
> that, please don't think twice about letting us know how we can help.
>
> [1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval

So, I'm a bit confused, and I hope you can clarify.
The wiki page linked above mentions that the LoCo council will contact
the LoCo team. But as I read your mail below, the teams are to create
an application and send to the LoCo council and should not expect
direct contact from the council before doing this?
Is the launchpad bug the LoCo councils way of contacting the team, or
should we sit tight and wait for a more formal mail from a member of
the Council?

Also, what is the advantage of marking the bug private? As I see it,
that only helps to move the process of re-approval from the entire
team, to the team contact.

Cheers
Søren