[RFC] LEP#2, Local Community Teams vs. Locale Teams

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 19 01:44:36 UTC 2011

Yao,

You could do that, or you could just do ubuntu-language-zh-hant and
ubuntu-language-zh-hans. My goal with this is more to have Local
Community Teams be different than language teams. I can't speak for
Paul or the LoCo Council, but in my opinion, the language teams fall
outside the realm of the Council, and therefore, people could do as
they please, I am just simply providing an option on how language
teams could exist.

Chris