[RFC] LEP#1, Standardize the LoCo Team Display Names

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:21:39 UTC 2011

I'm top posting which I know is not intuitive to a thread but it's late.

So my team has a launchpad page, a local directory page, and a wiki page.

What are the naming conventions for each of those?

With those three in existence what changes would need to be made to
each of them?

In particular the existing wiki [TEAM NAME] pages.

What I see is we have loco.ubuntu.com/team/[teamname],
launchpad/[teamname], wiki/[teamname].

The goal is for new users to find a local group slash team. I am fine with that.

Which one of these should I send the Grandma I just converted? (She's
complained a little about learning)

I can change them all. I am just wondering about 3 urls and grandma.

-Mark