New Ubuntu-IL PoC

Ddorda Ddorda at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 7 14:33:30 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

I had great time since i became the Ubuntu-IL Point of Contact, but I
believe I had enough now, and maybe this it's time to leave.

Yesterday out LoCo chose Serfus to be our new PoC after I have announced i
want to quit few weeks ago. I believe our community couldn't choose a better
person, and I think he may lead our LoCo for a better place.

In the next several weeks i'll tutor him to secrets of the community
leading, however, he will be the address for our LoCo, and no longer.

I wish him all the luck and success!

Dor (Ubuntu-IL) :)