FOSDEM 2011

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Jan 11 17:24:30 UTC 2011

Julius Bloch schreef op di 11-01-2011 om 09:04 [+0100]:
> Am 05.01.2011 21:50, schrieb Laura Czajkowski:
> > It's just a month to FOSDEM - http://fosdem.org/2011/  If anyone is
> > going and wants to meet up it would be great to meet more loco members,
>
> Is there a favourite hotel for the Ubuntu people?

There are people sleeping in places ranging from somebody's couch over
youth hostels to "regular" hotels of all sorts & classes.

But maybe somebody can suggest a hotel they liked previously...?

BTW: many youth hostels & cheap hotels tend to be booked (almost) full
during the FOSDEM weekend, so I suggest people who can't pay much (e.g.
students) don't wait too long (or find a couch to crash on).

--
Jan Claeys