Logging of Ubuntu LoCo Teams core channels

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Fri Oct 8 03:31:23 BST 2010

Zach Gibbens schreef op wo 06-10-2010 om 20:27 [-0400]:
> I do like what ubuntu-nl did, creating an off topic channel & seeing
> that two channels work, without trading one for the other.

Actually, ubuntu-nl has more than those 2 channels and one of the other
channels isn't logged currently but should be IMO
(#ubuntu-nl-meeting).

That's on the next team agenda though...  ;-)

----

For #ubuntu-be, it seems like most people don't disagree with logging (I
asked in our meeting today), but also most people don't really see the
benefit for the locoteam (e.g. it means in the future all of us need to
make sure we don't mention e-mail addresses or other semi-private info
in the channel--until now all meeting logs posted on-line were
hand-censored).

So locoteams that add a logging bot should make sure this fact is known,
and that users know about the implications.

--
Jan Claeys