Asked to pay for the CDs pack

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Sun May 9 20:21:39 BST 2010

Op zondag 09-05-2010 om 18:23 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Ddorda:
> It is always possible to write on the box that each CD is like $0.05,
> and there will be no need for taxes about that...
> (0.05 and not "free" because i heard it makes more problems writing
> something doesn't cost)

Actually, my box of CDs came with a "pro forma" invoice listing the real
value of the CDs + a statement that they were sent to be redistributed
for free for promotional and educational purposes, are not meant to be
sold, and haven't any commercial value.

Maybe you can contact TNT/customs and ask them to read that?

--
Jan Claeys