Asked to pay for the CDs pack

Maria Randazzo maria.randazzo at canonical.com
Mon May 10 08:21:35 BST 2010

Hi all

Just to clarify, while the CDs and the shipping are completely free of
charge, taxes and duties that customs in your country decide to charge
you is not within Canonical's control. The larger the order, the larger
the chance of the shipment being stopped and the larger the duty that
could be demanded. For the vast majority of shipments (including the
vast number of small or relatively small shipments), duties have not
been charged and CDs have passed through borders without problems.

However, we make an exception for the Loco teams and Canonical is happy
to pay for the taxes.
But as Laura said, you will need to contact me privately :)

Thanks!!
Maria