LoCo Council IRC Meeting Minutes
laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Mar 25 10:03:35 GMT 2010
This month the LoCo Council began using MootBot. We discussed our agenda
items, giving links and updates on the Re-Approval Proccess. Here are the
items that were discussed and a small description please see our archived
agendahere for further information.
* The IRCC requested that LoCo teams have their team contact update the
channel ops for their respective channels.
* The IRC council also requested that LoCo channel ops should idle in
* Discussed LoCo Directory Access and Bug# 526800. LP dev folks
would create a LP group for event-editors, default the event-director team
to be the loco team
* The Russia Novosibirsk LoCo Team was up for approval and was
asked by the LoCo Council re-apply in the future.
* The Colorado Team was also asked to re-apply for their re-approval in
* The Indiana LoCo Team was voted on by the LoCo Council members that
* The Florida Team also were voted on by the LoCo Council members that
The vote for the Indiana Team and Florida Team was continued by the council
offline and we reached a positive quorom for both teams. The LoCo Council
offered assistance in helping the teams re-apply in the future. El Salvador
team will be handled for re-approval through the Mailing list.
Full meeting log of the meeting is located at -
Please don't forget if you have any questions or queries for the LoCo coucil
Also note: The Ubuntu LoCo Council meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at
8pm UTC in #ubuntu-meeting
or contact anyone of us if you need help
Laura Czajkowski on behalf of the Ubuntu LoCo Council
Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.10
More information about the loco-contacts