New blog: So You Think You Can Draw?: Call for Artist: Lucid Lynx (via Linux Mag)

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 01:39:15 GMT 2010

Hey all,

Not sure if any of you have seen this announcement but thought I would
pass it along.

Blog Post - So You Think You Can Draw?

"One of the many things we've enjoyed about working on Ubuntu User
magazine is the new illustrations we get for each Ubuntu release. Our
artist, Curt, is ready to pass the torch on to a new illustrator. If
you'd like to have your art considered for our next issue of Ubuntu
User, submit two sample drawings of a "Lucid Lynx" by March 22, 2010,
5pm CST (GMT -6)."  ROSE Blog: Rikki's Open Source Exchange

The rest of the post can be found at
http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/ROSE-Blog-Rikki-s-Open-Source-Exchange/So-You-Think-You-Can-Draw

The contact email address is in the blog post.

Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds