Dont be the one mocked at

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 15 11:25:07 BST 2010

Not every message sent to this list is moderated, that basically means
that anyone with an email could post to this list ( in theory ).

The spam-filter takes care of damn near 100% of the spam.

The spam-filters in Debian reject 95% of incoming mail. Not incoming
spam mail, but incoming mail.

That's how stormy it is outside.

To have something like this pass under the radar is rare, however not
unheard of. All we can do is tweek the rules and move on. The list
admins can't un-send it to you guys.

Whoever this person is is surely not a LoCo contact :)

-Paul

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:19 AM, Myriam Schweingruber
<schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 03:29, Augustine Ames <consolest4 at royaltool.com> wrote:
>> Re: our wild dates and crazy nights
>>
>> Forwarded message is attached.
>
> I hope the admins removed this person...
>

> Regards, Myriam.
> --
> Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE:
> http://www.fsfe.org
> Please don't send me proprietary file formats,
> use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq