FOSDEM

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Jan 25 05:52:33 GMT 2010

În data de Du, 24-01-2010 la 23:14 +0100, Jan Claeys a scris:
> Op zondag 24-01-2010 om 21:26 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Paolo
> Sammicheli:
> > Alle 21:18 del 24/1/2010, Laura Czajkowski ha scritto:
> > > I'm heading to FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/ I'll be there early Friday and
> > > there till Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet up. There are 6 of
> > > us from the Irish LoCo going and looking to meet up with folks.
> >
> > Hi Laura,
> >
> > Me and Milo are coming too. What about a LoCo Dinner Saturday Night?
>
> Going out for dinner with a large group without reservation might be a
> bit difficult though, as last year proved...
>
> (I'm asking around for a possible solution though.)

Hi,
I shall be there :)
We need to make a reservation.

I have the business card from the place we have been last year.

Maybe we can get some help from those nice persons from BE Loco team :)

Here is a wikipage https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2010

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban