Ubuntu LoCo Re Approval Process

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Sat Jan 23 20:10:35 GMT 2010

> Its unclear to me if the renewal process requires a (re)application
> wiki page.  The renewal wiki states that the *process* is the same,
> but does the council want a re-approval wiki page?  Or do we just need
> to be able to answer questions relating to the guidelines for approval?
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
> ---
> Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!

Dan, sorry about that, yes a Re approval page would be best, that way it
can be seen and easy for us to see. As an example I'm using the Irish
Team, create a page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IrishTeamReApprovalApplication hope
this helps.  If you have any other questions, please just ask.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com