Location of the offline home page in Firefox

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:44:02 GMT 2010

Hi,

Can we use local website by default? That is, when a local translated
the main site then we point the default homepage to the local site (e.g.
http://www.ubuntu.org.cn for zh_CN users), if not we can use
http://www.ubuntu.com instead.

I don't think the current Firefox homepage is good enough. Though it is
quite simple, it does not provide enough information. I don't think many
people would keep the homepage as what we set for default at the most
time, so I think use a homepage that provide useful information will be
more user friendly.

Regards,
Aron Xu