How many Contacts are required per team ?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 19 18:08:29 GMT 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Hollman Enciso R.
<hollman.enciso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently we have created the Ubuntu Colombian Council in order to divide
> responsabilities in the administration. We currently have 5 members of the
> council, including myself, the LoCo contact.
>
> At the last meeting of the council they asked me that which scenario
> may delegate more than a LoCo conctact? under which circumstances?
> or if it exist some restriccion to have more than one official contact per
> team. I have no found an answer so I ask the question here in the list.

I don't know if there is an official answer to this but my personal
view is that a LoCo contact should be an individual as the whole point
of the role is to have an individual who can be contacted when
necessary. I believe that not every local team does things this way
though. It would be quite good to have the LoCo Council clarify the
issue.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org