How many Contacts are required per team ?

Hollman Enciso R. hollman.enciso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:44:40 GMT 2010

Recently we have created the Ubuntu Colombian Council in order to divide
responsabilities in the administration. We currently have 5 members of the
council, including myself, the LoCo contact.

At the last meeting of the council they asked me that which scenario
may delegate more than a LoCo conctact? under which circumstances?
or if it exist some restriccion to have more than one official contact per
team. I have no found an answer so I ask the question here in the list.

Thank you very much and I am awaiting a response

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
Contacto Ubuntu Colombia.