LoCo Directory

Legendario kemel.zaidan at ubuntu-sp.org
Sun Jan 17 03:58:02 GMT 2010

Yes, we are part of the approved Brazilian loco team so, I believe that this
makes us a loco team and also an approved one. At least this is what have
been told to us. Am I right?

I'd like someone that can tell me if that is true or not because if it
isn't, I am going to apply the team for approval next month. Seriously, We
take part on at least a dozen events a year. Have always been promoting
events on every Ubuntu release for at least 2 years.

Not even the Ubuntu-BR team is as active as us. And this is very
comprehensible because they are in charge to take care of every regional
group in the country. They just can't promote events because or taking part
on some because Brazil is too big for that .

So, I haven`t read anything like that at any wiki or other place and wish
there is someone who can judge that and give me an official answer.

Thanks and sorry to take so long to answer this e-mail

Kemel Zaidan aka Legendario
Ubuntu-BR-SP Leader