Question on legalities

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:02:47 GMT 2010

Michael,

He is asking for Zimbabwe, there are many people who don't even have the
privilege of having an excruciatingly slow internet connection and must
use CDs and other media to share the updates and debs that come from
ubuntu-restricted-extras.

Not least is the problem that two of the packages AFAIK go on to
download other things by proxy. So it's not even useful to just copy the
debs.

Martin,