Hungarian LoCo contact change

Szilveszter Farkas szilveszter.farkas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:03:42 GMT 2010

Hi,

it's my pleasure to introduce László Torma (toros) as the new contact
person for the Hungarian LoCo team. He's done excellent work for a
couple of years now leading the local documentation team, organising
various events, and being our website's main author.

I've been the contact person for 4 years now, so it was time to hand
over. We also agreed on having a new contact person every year from
now on, so we can bring new talent to bridge the local and the
international community more often.

Best regards,

Szilveszter