Best Practices and Guidelines

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:33:50 UTC 2010

Thanks your suggestions, by the way.  They're very helpful.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:36 AM, YoBoY <yoboy.leguesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no rules.

I'm not so much looking for rules as--as the subject says, I
suppose--best practices and guidelines.

It looks like you guys (in France and California and elsewhere) have
been doing a lot of the things I've been struggling to figure out how
to do on my own.  It would be helpful, I think, if you (maybe not you
specifically, but people who've done so successfully) document how you
work with, foster, support and create local groups.

Something for the LoCo Council to put on the backlog for next cycle, maybe?

Darcy.