Best Practices and Guidelines

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Tue Aug 24 01:46:55 UTC 2010

I don't feel the tweak is hitting the crux of the issue. Perhaps it's
still a result of terminology though. I'm confused, so let me try to
play it back...

The tweaked problem statement sounds like:

4) LoCo teams (that are regional or national) aren't serving the
communities (that are truly local) within their boundaries to the extent
that they need to be supported. As a result, local teams (that are truly
local) are rare.

Is this true?

Cheers,
Randall.