Help promoting Ubuntu Global Jam

Søren Bredlund Caspersen soeren.b.c at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:22:57 BST 2009

I don't want to be a pain, and if I'm interpreting the CC-BY-SA
licence wrong, please correct me.

But I don't think a CC-BY-SA license is optimal for these graphics.

If I understand the license correctly, every blog, forum post, wiki
page etc. including these graphics, need to have a line informing who
made the graphics. I can quickly come up with a hand full, if not
more, pages that do include these graphics, but not the required
attribution.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but if the original author of
the graphics felt that was the right license, should we not follow it?
If it was really meant to be used in a way where attribution was not
required, why not choose the right license from the start?

Cheers
Søren