Help promoting Ubuntu Global Jam

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 11:19:08 BST 2009

We shouldn't be questioning the license decision of authors, but more
fixing the lack of attribution.

Don't forget that attribution is "as specified" by the author. Which
means that if I say that you must link to a certain website and place my
email address, then that's what must be done to attribute. If it's
unspecified how to attribute, then we can only link and possibly specify
the authors name if known.

Martin,