Is LoCoTeam Luxembourg still active?

Dirk Estievenart dirk.estievenart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:34:05 BST 2009

Hi,

We are a couple of Ubuntu fans here in Luxembourg. We would love to spread
the message, help people, i.e. create a local community.
I read on the Ubuntu LoCoTeam
website<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LuxembourgianTeam>that Bob Hentgens is
the Team Contact Person. Unfortunately it seems that he
passed away about two years ago (see his blog <http://bob.hentges.lu/blog/>
).
I assume that, since this misfortune has apparently remained unnoticed, that
the team is not active anymore.

Can somebody tell me who I can contact to get this team running again?

Thanks,

Dirk Estievenart

--
It’s not the price of the software that makes the real difference ; it’s the
idea that proprietary software comes with boundaries that keeps the user