Create an Asturian Loco Team

Søren Bredlund Caspersen soeren.b.c at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:48:05 GMT 2009

Hi Marcos

Creating a mail list seems like the next logical step. Have a look at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamHowto#Setting%20up%20your%20team%20resources

Pleas note that since you are physically located in Spain it may not
be wise for you to start your own LoCo team, you may want to work with
the existing Spanish team (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpanishTeam).
However, since you have your own language, a local team might also
make sense. In the end that's not my call. But try contacting
rt at ubuntu.com (as described in my first link) to set up a mail list
for a start.

Cheers
Søren