Create an Asturian Loco Team

Marcos Alvarez Costales marcos.alvarez.costales at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:31:49 GMT 2009

Hello.
We haven't more teams here about Ubuntu. Exist www.asturlinux.org as
asociation, but is over all gnu/linux, not only Ubuntu. We are open to
any collaboration, of course :)
We're contacting with asociations for install Ubuntu, and schools for
install Edubuntu :)
In the Install Parties we install Ubuntu in Asturian and Spanish, or
other language :)

Please, what's the next step for create the Loco Team? Create an email
list? Can I create it in https://lists.ubuntu.com/ now?
Thanks very much! :)
Cheers!