Team Information Request

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 16 01:26:04 GMT 2009

Hey everyone,

As some of you may know I am currently working on a LoCo Team Directory
solution that will replace the wiki teams list that is far from being good.
The LoCo Directory has a bright future with a lot of great options in the
pipeline for LoCo Teams. Anyways, I have gone ahead and grabbed the data from
the wiki page and created a CSV file out of it, however a lot of the data is
messed up, outdated, or incorrect. Because of this, I have an urgent request
for you all. If you could please add information to the following I would
greatly appreciate it. Please follow the example so this task is much easier
to purge. Thanks!

---------------------------------
EXAMPLE
Forums:
Email: ubuntu-us-chicago at lists.ubuntu.com
IRC Channel: #ubuntu-chicago
Provides Support: Yes
Approved Date: July, 16, 2006
---------------------------------

OK, so fill out the following information (Note that all fields are not
required, please fill them out to look like the above example):

LP ID:
Country:
State|Province|Region:
City:
Wiki:
Website:
Mailing List:
Forums:
Email:
IRC Channel:
Provides Support:
Approved Date:

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124