we at FOSDEM 2009

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Jan 29 21:21:34 GMT 2009

În data de Jo, 29-01-2009 la 20:25 +0100, Milo Casagrande a scris:
> Hi,
>
> Il giorno mer, 07/01/2009 alle 01.04 +0100, Jan Claeys ha scritto:
> > Of course everybody is welcome at the booth, whether it's just to say
> > hello or to help.
>
> I'll be there with another Italian friend of mine: if you need help with
> the booth, we are there.
>
> > If we want to get together with a bunch of Ubuntu-people on Saturday (or
> > Sunday?) evening to eat and/or drink, maybe we can just agree to get
> > together near the Ubuntu booth (or another location at FOSDEM) after the
> > last event of that day, and decide on a place to go then? (Personally, I
> > don't know Brussels well enough to organize something myself...)
>
> Friday night there's the beer event [1] and on Saturday night the GNOME
> one.
>
> We can meet on Friday night at the event and then decide something for
> Saturday and Sunday.
>
> Cheers.
In this case we should go for Sunday... but maybe there are many people
who leave Brussels Sunday evening.

Let's meet at the Friday Night beer event , or Saturday around the
Ubuntu booth and see what time interval will fit us best.

Looking forward for seeing you!

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban