we at FOSDEM 2009

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Thu Jan 29 19:25:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

Il giorno mer, 07/01/2009 alle 01.04 +0100, Jan Claeys ha scritto:
> Of course everybody is welcome at the booth, whether it's just to say
> hello or to help.

I'll be there with another Italian friend of mine: if you need help with
the booth, we are there.

> If we want to get together with a bunch of Ubuntu-people on Saturday (or
> Sunday?) evening to eat and/or drink, maybe we can just agree to get
> together near the Ubuntu booth (or another location at FOSDEM) after the
> last event of that day, and decide on a place to go then? (Personally, I
> don't know Brussels well enough to organize something myself...)

Friday night there's the beer event [1] and on Saturday night the GNOME
one.

We can meet on Friday night at the event and then decide something for
Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers.

[1] http://www.fosdem.org/2009/beerevent

--