we at FOSDEM 2009

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Jan 7 00:27:39 GMT 2009

În data de Mi, 07-01-2009 la 01:04 +0100, Jan Claeys a scris:
> Hello,
>
> Adi Roiban schreef:
> > How many of us are going to FOSDEM this year?
> >
> > I talked with Christophe and he says the french team will be there :) I
> > was thinking we can organize a little loco meeting there or see how we
> > can help with the Ubuntu booth from Fosdem.
> >
> > Christophe, can you tell me when are you living and at what hotel have
> > you made the reservations?
> >
> > I don't have a direct flight to Brussels and I have a connection via
> > Paris.
> >
> > Should we create a wiki page for coordinating all this?
> >

> I'm "in charge" for the booth at FOSDEM, but I'm currently moving to a
> new place and I don't have frequent internet access at the moment (which
> means my responses to mails are sloooooow ;-) ).
OK. If you need help, please ask. We are ready to help.
I think it will be great to have people at the Ubuntu booth speaking
multiple languages. A assume French, Dutch, German and Spanish + English
are the top priority one.

Can we cover all this languages?

> Of course everybody is welcome at the booth, whether it's just to say
> hello or to help.
Will do that :)

> If we want to get together with a bunch of Ubuntu-people on Saturday (or
> Sunday?) evening to eat and/or drink, maybe we can just agree to get
> together near the Ubuntu booth (or another location at FOSDEM) after the
> last event of that day, and decide on a place to go then? (Personally, I
> don't know Brussels well enough to organize something myself...)
At last UDS we talked about organizing a meeting at FOSDEM and see if
somewhere in the future we can organize an European Ubuntu LoCo meeting
to share experience and knowledge between various LoCo.

I assume everyone want to accumulate the wisdom of the French team :)

We can also have a meeting on Friday night :)

--
Adi Roiban