Loco support

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Sep 22 23:27:42 BST 2008

Hi,

I don't think we need another team for managing LoCo team.

We have this mailing list and we can use it to exchange ideas or
opinions .

So this team is already set and formed by all LoCo team contact and
other people interested in LoCo teams.

Kind regards,
Adi
În data de Lu, 22-09-2008 la 11:15 +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
a scris:

--
Adi Roiban