New Ubuntu Loco-Drupal Release with php background image generator

David Giard swe3tdave at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 23 02:35:31 BST 2008

Hi,

i'm still working on the LoCo Drupal
<https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal> theme. I wanted to give people
the chance to be able to easily put they're own colors so i came up with
a php script to generate Ubuntu style background gradient image
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eloco-drupal-dev/loco-drupal/6.x/annotate/19?file_id=gradient.php-20080922205217-mjw4lv4iq1vxu8i0-3>.

it took me hours to came up with the right gradient curve formula but it
looks great. The latest revision of Loco Drupal
<https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal> also feature new transparent
png borders so they will appear to change color when you change the
background.

The're is also a new colors.php file where you can easily change the
theme and put your own colors.

I also fixed most of the problems in IE6; Of course it took me hours,
and i had to use a couple of ugly hacks but it work.

Enjoy, ;)

David Giard