I need help on FOSS Alternatives in Ubuntu

Jad madi jad at syntux.net
Sun May 25 22:26:37 BST 2008

Hello Abdul Haleem,

I found some alternatives but I don't know if they are good or not so
you will need someone from that field to test them out and give you a
quality report

Statistical
Salstat http://salstat.sourceforge.net/
PSPP http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/pspp.html
R http://www.r-project.org/
Macanova http://www.stat.umn.edu/macanova/

Media
http://www.linux.com/articles/22300
http://www.linux.com/articles/30109
and maybe you could consult this company
http://www.linuxmediaarts.com/