Legal entity

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:12:18 BST 2008

I'd also be interested in this answer, all the advice I've gotten from
existing community groups is that we should incorporate to save us
trouble later on. Even if we don't file for charity or non for profit
status (which can be done a separate thing)

The problem for ubuntu-us-ma is that ubuntu-us is very afraid of the
legal consequences of going ahead with any sort of incorperation. But
I'm afraid of the consequences if we don't.

Best Regards, Martin Owens