Team Leadership

Neil Coetzer nit006.5 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:51:18 BST 2008

Thanks very much Jan. I am happy to take on both positions if that's
what the team wants. My main concern was that there might be a "rule"
about this somewhere, that the positions should be held by different
people. At present there are very few members, so as we grow the
positions can be split again and someone else could take over at a later
stage.