Actual replies from rt at ubuntu.com?

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:59:50 GMT 2008

On 1/24/08, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've asked repeatedly for disabling anonymous edits to
> ubuntu-za.org/Wiki, but that has not been done.
> I've requested planet to be set up for us, with no response.

Tangentially, this is one of the reasons I've always held "No
duplication of resources" as a watchword in planning the various
incarnations of Ubuntu Canada's site.

Ubuntu has not one but two public wikis - wiki.u.c & doc.u.c/community
- so no extra wiki on Ubuntu Canada's site. Likewise, there's a
perfectly good  mailing list, so no forums. Other people maintain very
nice lists of Canadian LUGs, so we don't have to, etc.

Not directly related to the issues with rt's uselessness, though.

Brian
Ubuntu Canada