Local team : Vietnam : Domain name

Bui Sy Phong buisyphong at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:23:49 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,
I'm Sy-Phong and currently team leader for Vietnamese Ubuntu local team. I
just would like to ask you how can i request the domain name ubuntu-vn.org
for our team ?

I saw in ubuntu wiki that i have to write to Matthias Urlichs, and then i
did it but i receive just one answer from him telling me write another email
and sign with my GPG key. I also did Matthias' demand then reply him but
after this last email, i did not receive reply from him anymore.

So, anyone can help me to request this domain : ubuntu-vn.org ?

Regards,

Sy-Phong Bui