How to start a locoteam?

Ibsoman ibsoman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:48:09 BST 2007

Hi Abraham,
We started a locoteam in Niger since....(I cannot remember :) but
unfortunatly i'm not living now there and the other members are not able to
continue maintening well the team.
I want to propose you to join our forces in other to make a real locoteam
Burkina-Niger (we will find a name) since we're only about half-day distance
between Niamey and Ouaga.
I also have some friends in Burkina that will be very pleased to join a
locoteam in Ouaga!
I can help you with my (very small) experience in ubuntu locoteam managing.
But before all of that....very good motivation is needed!
We was planning to make a west africa loco team, but it's not easy to find
motivated persons!