loco-django project

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 03:13:02 GMT 2007

Once I get a fully working prototype. I am going to try and get a hold
of some of the guys who manage the Canonical servers and see what they
can do about getting django and everything running on one of there
servers.

If possible I was thinking it might be cool to get a few locos using a
single instance of the framework for each of there websites. Each
website would be separate but would rely on the same set of code. If
their where a few willing to do this. They could benefit in updates to
the code being installed for them by those working on the project.
That way they would get new features and help out improve the
framework by finding bugs and what not.

I will look into designing the admin to support multiple languages. As
well as start mapping out a workflow and what not for the fronted on
making it multilingual. So you can keep up with what needs
translations and help out with them.