Fwd: Ubuntero.org - LoCo Participation

Amir Eldor lousygarua at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:33:57 BST 2007

emm...

anyone heard of facebook.com with its ubuntu groups?

on my first glance it seems as if ubuntero.org is a facebook clone, only
that facebook is far more advanced and better (and customizable throug
3rd party plugins).

well, the code behind facebook is closed :) maybe if ubuntero will
actually be an OpenFacebook it might become very interesting even beyond
the ubuntu community.

Amir