Ubuntu Comunity Team

Mario Young maye.co at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:17:47 BST 2007

On 10/4/07, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 03/10/2007, Corey Burger <corey.burger at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/2/07, Mario Young <maye.co at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hello LoCo Guys,
> > >
> > > please I like some comments about this:
> > >
> > > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersMembers
> > >
> > > If you think this is a good idea, please let me know
> > > what should be next steep.
> >
> > To clarify, you are thinking of creating an open team, for all ubuntu
> > users who are not yet members to join?
> >
> > If so, I don't see any major reason why we shouldn't have such a team.
> > We just need to make it clear the hierarchy.
>
> There is already the possibility of Ubuntu users showing their
> interest by becoming Ubunteros
> (http://www.ubuntu.com/community/processes/newmember). Do we need
> another way? What other purpose would such a team serve?

Hiii Matthew!

The idea is not changing anything about the becoming ubuntero and
ubuntumembers, is about having a team owned by the Comunity Council
for normal _users_. People that just use Ubuntu in any
flavor(original, with K, with Edu, or with X), like me and many others
that are not ubuntumembers but are users of Ubuntu.

MY