Spam on loco lists

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon May 14 22:53:09 BST 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007, Craig Box wrote:
| Hi,
|
| It's getting to the point where I have to moderate ~10 messages a day on
| the (otherwise rather quite) ubuntu-nz list.  They are all spam, showing up
| as posts from unsubscribed people.  Is SpamAssassin run on
| lists.ubuntu.com? Are other people seeing a similar problem?  Should I
| raise a ticket with the sysadmins?
|
| Craig

I think I would kill for 10 messages a day. Chicago LoCo is getting roughly
between 30-50 a day now, and even worse is the Ubuntu documentation team and
the Ubuntu marketing team. Matthew East already asked about it and it seems
there isn't much they can do. I don't get it, on KDE lists we get half this
amount.

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com