Mailing list situation, assign someone to handle requests?

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:14:25 GMT 2007

2007/3/1, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki op iki.fi>:
> Hello,
>
> Could the mailing list requests be handled by someone quite soon? Ubuntu
> Finland's request has been sent to mailman op lists.ubuntu.com two weeks
> ago, and we'd really need those new mailing lists to proceed with our
> plans on various teams etc. Many people have probably been in the queue
> for a much longer while, too.
When you eventually will get an answer, it will probably be along the
lines of "one list per locoteam only on Canonical infrastructure". At
least, that was the answer ubuntu-be.org received when asking for
infrastructure for an ubuntu-be.org newsletter, separate from the
active volunteers mailing list.

Mark
ubuntu-be.org
--