Launchpad and loco team websites

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Aug 22 19:02:43 BST 2007

Op zaterdag 18-08-2007 om 18:36 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Mark Van
den Borre:
> 2007/8/17, Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be>:
> > Op donderdag 16-08-2007 om 19:19 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Matthew
> > Revell:
> > > At the moment, I know some loco teams use Launchpad to manage their
> > > website.
> >
> > We (ubuntu-be = Ubuntu Belgium) do it for 1 part of the site, the Google
> > Maps-based site where people can find local "support points" (people
> > that offer help to newbies).

> Correction: we would very much like to do something like that, the
> moment that Launchpad officially supports OpenID for this purpose.

Eh, we already *do* use Launchpad for the things I mentioned, all
related to the development & translations of the support points map web
application.  IIRC you actually proposed it yourself, back when it was
started.
(I guess you misunderstood something?)

--
Jan Claeys