Introductions [Chile]

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 22:19:47 BST 2006

> >From digging through the archive, there don't seem to have been many
> introductions on the list to say who is on here and which team they are
> from. So, I figured, this might be a good opportunity to do so. :)
>
> So, let us know who you, which team you are in, why you love using
> Ubuntu, and what you would like to do in the future. Also, tell us your
> favourite colour. My fave colour is red by the way. :)

I am Mauricio Hernandez Z. from LoCo Chile.

We are a very little group of contributors but a huge number of Ubuntu
users and 'cd-requesters'.

Personally, my main areas of interest are towards Edubuntu stuff and
Ubuntu for light hardware machines. I am demoing Edubunt at least 4
times a month to schools or group of teachers.

At a LoCo level, we're a small group, so we still do little stuff but we
are now kind of on our way to do bigger things maybe byt this last
quarter of year.

So far, lots of translations and CD distributing, mainly.
Hopefully soon, we'll organize an Ubuntu Day (HowTos + Installs).

--
Mauricio Hernandez Z.
mhz at ubuntu.com

www.edubuntu.org
www.ubuntu-cl.org

Cel: (56+8) 749 6071

PGP KEY: 1024D/2CAB0DE9  2006-07-20

| servidor: irc.freenode.net     |
| canal: #edubuntu, #edubuntu-es |
| nick: mhz                      |

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para
evitar incompatbilidades entre clientes de correo]

[Para que enviar adjuntos propietarios, si podemos
enviar adjuntos mas livianos y libres?]
[Por favor, evita enviarme .doc .xls .ppt]