Introductions

Niels Kjøller Hansen niels.k.h at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:57:03 BST 2006

Hello Jono and All

My name is Niels Kjøller Hansen, and I'm the LoCo contact of the
danish team. The activities in the team mainly focuses on l10n.

We are also establishing a super-duper-friendly newbie site called
ubuntulove.dk, which is to be tied to a more regular local community
site. The development of these sites mainly stalled due to a lack of
resources; The Ubuntulove.dk project was mainly a child of me and
another guy with the same name (what are the odds). I am currently
swamped because of a new job (and I haven't quit the old one yet).

I would like to get more people involved, but there does not seem to
be much excitement to do community or newbie sites.

It would be a goal for me to get more people actively involved in some
visible projects, which in turn could get more people involved. So the
goal is basicly: more people :-)

I use almost exclusively ubuntu at home, and partitally at work. There
I have to compete with some obscure operating system.

Oh, yeah, and my favorite colour is red. or green, depends on the
situation. My home is in a red-black-lightwood colour-scheme, my
favourite shirt is green.

I would be very interested in working together with other LoCoteams,
the swedish and norwegian teams comes to mind. I have about 30 minutes
by train to Malmö, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Just rambling, I guess.

Well, that's an introduction from me.

Cheers!