Introductions

schpenke at juicymumpy.net schpenke at juicymumpy.net
Wed Sep 6 15:27:35 BST 2006

> So, let us know who you, which team you are in, why you love using
> Ubuntu, and what you would like to do in the future. Also, tell us your
> favourite colour. My fave colour is red by the way. :)
>
> 	Jono

Hello Jono and fellow team members,

My name is Shawn Shifflett and I'm the contact and organizer for the
Dallas, Texas, USA team.  So far I've been able to speak in front of
several local Linux User Group meetings, distribute current copies of
the Desktop CD to local libraries, and participate in focus groups and
local discussions regarding Linux that are organized outside of LUGs.

I love using Ubuntu because I wholeheartedly support the community and
humanity ideology that Ubuntu represents as well as the Open Source
community in general.  Also because Ubuntu works very well in my home
environment, is very easy to troubleshoot and maintain, and has a
wonderful support structure.  What I would like to do in the future is
to help build user-friendly documentation for beginning users,
application and scenario specific documentation and support sites, and
as always presenting Ubuntu to people who as of yet been unable to
experience and work with it.

When I'm not being a Linux nerd you can find me geocaching, playing
Battletech, or watching and playing soccer.  My favorite color is
green.

-S